Tag Archives | Businesses

Businesses ignorant on liability insurance

Research recently commissioned by AXA insurance, in association with the British Chambers of Commerce, suggests that 85% of organisations currently hold employers’ liability insurance. Of the remaining 15%, 10% were sole traders leaving 5% of businesses that employ people holding no liability protection for their staff.  The research reveals that only a third (34%) understand […]

Continue Reading