The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 require employers to appoint one or more competent persons to assist them to comply with their statutory health & safety obligations.
The most cost effective method for small to medium sized companies to comply with safety legislation is to have a retained service with a competent health and safety consultant such as Sensible Safety Solutions Ltd.
For a fraction of the cost of employing additional resource, you can tap into a wealth of knowledge and experience.
This service can provide you with a dedicated professional adviser, giving you a way to continuously maintain and enhance health, safety and environmental performance in a manner tailored to your requirements and budget.
Prices can include the following support.
- Telephone and e-mail support.
- Annual review and updating of safety policy.
- Reporting of accidents to the Health and Safety Executive.
- Use of our company name to assure customers that you receive professional advice.
- Advice on all your health and safety problems.
- Updates on health and safety legislation.
- Assistance with completing health and safety correspondence.
- Monthly client contact.
Additional services can be provided at mutually agreed rates.