Every employer is under a statutory duty to arrange for a “competent person” to assess all risks arising at the workplace, or created by work activities. Some risks are of a general nature, but others will need to be considered against more specialised legislation.
Sensible Safety Solutions can arrange for the identification and assessment of health and safety risks on your behalf.
Common subjects that give rise to an assessment are detailed below:
- General Task Related Risk Assessment
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Risk Assessment for Workstations
The Display Screen Equipment
Regulations 1992 for VDU /DSE Risk assessments
- Risk Assessment for Manual Handling
The Manual Handling Regulations 1992
- Risk Assessment for Hazardous Substances
The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002
- Risk Assessment for Machinery, Plant and Lifting equipment
The LOLER & PUWER Regulations